Sign in to follow this  
no-coast-punk

Master certified mechanic looking for work.

Hey guys, I'm new here (but really active on Bimmerforums here in the US)

I'm going to be moving to NZ at some point in the next 6 months or so. I'm spending this time fishing potential employment leads.

I'm a master certified mechanic with German car experience and knowledge out the yin-yang. I've also got gobs of racing and sales experience.

If anybody works with/could recommend outfits to start sending resume's to it would be awesome.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for a post like this.

Look forward to meeting you all sometime next year.

what part of New Zealand may help?

*laughs*

Sorry man, I'm a product of the American public school system. As a result I'm semi-retarded sometimes.

We are trained to assume that everybody knows through psychic powers exactly the point we are trying to articulate. Teaching us this assumption is far easier than instilling us with real language skills.

In all seriousness. I am looking pretty hard at both Wellington and Auckland. I figure the two big cities have the best chance at exposing me to as much cool/new stuff as possible. I am, however, open to more remote parts of the country if the right opportunity comes along.