Sign in to follow this  
GH05T

Where can i get these installed?

Hey,

just bought a set of CCFL angel headlights from TM... where can i get them installed - in Auckland area?

i'm not too good with lighting/electrical stuff - so dont wont to mess around with it :D

BMW E36/E30/E46 7000K Lumenux CCFL Angel Eyes kit

Package includes total of 4 7000K CCFL Angel Eyes Rings and 2 Transformer and basic wiring. Professional installation is highly recommended.

Package Inludes:

2x Lumenux Supper White CCFL Hi Beam Halo Rings

2x Lumenux Supper White CCFL Lo Beam Halo Rings

2x Lumenux Inverter

Instructions Manual

any auto electrician should do it, i think its around $200. Its simple enough though, done mine myself, taking light apart was hard part.

any auto electrician should do it, i think its around $200. Its simple enough though, done mine myself, taking light apart was hard part.

how long did it take you? thinking of buying a set of TM ..and customizing them to fit to my e34?

how long did it take you? thinking of buying a set of TM ..and customizing them to fit to my e34?

opening lights up and installing halos took about 2 hours. Also it was the first time ive ever opened up any type of light.

If the shape of the halos will fit into e34 lights then it should be sweet...theres many ways of mounting it inside the light. I dont think you can customize the ccfl tube itself though.

theres also alot of guides on installing angel eyes on the net - so should try google it if u get stuck.