Sign in to follow this  
caleb

Cheap 2001 BMW 320i on trademe

This car seem relatively cheap... I'm in Wellington and won't be able to view the car, do you think it's worth buying?

2001 BMW 320i

Mileage: 60,000

Japan Import

Edited by lufu

Considering the kms it looks like a half decent deal if you can get it at that price. But that Oval place is stupid, they never awnswer thier phones or respond to emails. IN the second picture my mate is buying that E46 touring in the background, the only thing stopping him from buying it is the fact he cant get hold of them to say he'll take it.

Stay away from anything from OVAL - Dodgy dodgy dodgy people. Checking their feedback will give some indication. Word on the street up here is that there a lot of disputes tribunal hearings scheduled.

Stay away from anything from OVAL - Dodgy dodgy dodgy people. Checking their feedback will give some indication. Word on the street up here is that there a lot of disputes tribunal hearings scheduled.

Looks like it to me as well. Feedback is not good at all for a major company.

In my experience you get what you pay for, their cars are dirt cheap for a reason :huh:

just get a decent check on it from someone who knows what they are doing :)

Edited by Forrest

get some new wheels on it and it will look heaps better :)

Edited by Forrest

btw. This chap has bought the car so don't make him second guess his decision. Support guys.

Caleb asked if it was worth buying and our thoughts, I simply gave him mine. Not all of their cars are bad it seems and with low km's like his I hope he got a good one!!