Sign in to follow this  
scotty

BMW Fail

post-3363-1224901253_thumb.jpg

Just thought I would share a little something I came accross. I just had to take a picture of it and share it. Enjoy.

Next generation 3 series spotted without any disguise.

Obviously these economic hard times have affected BMW without exception as well. Rumours have been going round for sometime now that BMW is keen to work with Honda for platform sharing of a new car development, mainly to save costs. BMW has been said to be quite impressed with Honda's work, and it's quite evident from this spy shot that the two are now working together.

Edited by 318Touring

Next generation 3 series spotted without any disguise.

Obviously these economic hard times have affected BMW without exception as well. Rumours have been going round for sometime now that BMW is keen to work with Honda for platform sharing of a new car development, mainly to save costs. BMW has been said to be quite impressed with Honda's work, and it's quite evident from this spy shot that the two are now working together.

:lol::lol:

what an epic fail

edit better be cool and stick type R on my car.

Following this historic partnership of BMW-Honda, BMW dealers around the world are now giving away Honda Type R badge to BMW owners at no cost. Installation will be done by BMW technicians, who have undergone extensive training at Japan, also at no cost to BMW owners.

BMW owners are welcome to drop by their local BMW dealers to have the Type R badge installed at their vehicles upon sighting of ownership papers.

Due to worldwide shortage of such badge, BMW dealers will only supply one badge per BMW vehicle.

Self installation of the Type R badge or installing non-original Type R badge will void vehicle warranty.

(Not by) BMW AG

(Not the) Customer Relations

slap some NOS stickers on there too, extra 4hp per sticker !! :)