Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Old school mags (Not for BMW)

For my sister's Datsun.

Something like these maybe or some modgies, etc.

As long as they are not bent, would be willing to look at some that require some tidying up, but preferrably ready to go.

Keep it under $500 too.

Found a couple of sets on TM, but nothing that gets the blood really pumping yet.

Not under $500 but if ya don't have any luck I have some brand new 13x7 modgies with brand new Toyo 175/50 stretched tyres.

Look cool can get ya pics but beware the tyres drop the ride height like mental and limit top speed :P

But will sell without tyres obviously.

$1000 with tyres or around about $600 without.

Will check final prices with the owner if your keen.

Will get back to you after the weekend. Having a few beers with my sister and nutting things out. Trying to get hold of Keith for some springs otherwise will just get some kings, and have the exhaust side of things all sorted.

Her b/f wants to put a 10A in it. I told him to go right ahead lol. He went quiet after that.

Lol yeah 10A would be cool. A mate of mine is putting a 10A in his Mazda 1300, been about a year and havent seen a motor in it <_< .

Pics??

Will get some. Its bright orange (factory colour) with faded areas (gay) steelies, and a 1" exhaust lol

1000cc (also gay) manual (sweet!) and goes pretty good.

White vinyl interior - mint.

Got a coby and a dumpy and getting that welded up soon.

Will be perfect for her - small, not that fast but sweet summer cruiser. She only uses it during uni holidays up here in Paihia.

Her b/f has a mazda 323 wagon, custom paint, mazspeed LSD, mazda bongo 'box with rx-7 bellhousing onto a 12a bridgey (think a 12a, not 13b, but can't remember for sure cos he changed his mind so often, but hes running webers, so guessing 12a) which is being built at the moment by some mazda performance place in silverdale (should be here soon). Full coil-overs all round, on wide modgies with a stretched tyre. We were hoping the mazda stud pattern was the same so we could rock his old wheels (spitfires) but the mazda is 108 and they've already been drilled out to that.

Here's a pic from the web of a car a similar colour, but with the older round lights - hers is an F-II model.

Posted Image

Edited by bravo

Hey mate, i have some 15inch superlites think they are 7 front and 8 inch wide rears will double check if your keen. they are a good looking wheel and can pm you a pic and confirmed width of your interested. $600 o.n.o? cheers sam

OK, so she found some Cragar Superspokes in a 14" (stock wheels are 12") with good tyres for $350.

Tyres are a touch large, but right on the 5% threshold. Stock tyres are 155SR12's which AFAIK are 155/80/12, and new tyres are 185/60/14 When they wear out we'll put something closer to stock on.

Have to roll the rear guards slightly, but otherwise they rock. Pictures may follow once they are polished and on the car.

They look like this on a 'rolla.

Posted Image

Edited by bravo

OK, so the vendor of the cragars doesn't know sh*t from clay, and his idea of FWD offset is like ET15, so we can't fit them and we got him to take them back with refund.

Soooooo, back on the hunt.

Would like anything similar in a FWD offset, and in a 7" or narrower (preferably 6") (yes, old school datsuns suck for wide tires).

Edited by bravo