Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Gauging Interest

Andrew, Tom and I are keen for the whole car. We're cooking something up. Give him a text with how many benjamins we'd need.

Oh, and buy Ray's white 4dr!!!!

Haha, yeah i heard a bit about whats planned. Tom's bimmer is going to be a beauty. Will do so tomorrow sumtime.

I most definately plan to if i can work up the cash money to fund it.

Cheers

Andrew

I was at Glenns today and I saw the car up on the hoist and had a good look. Its such a shame that it has to go out like this, it would be a fantastic car and has a HUGE amount of goodies in it!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with that parcel shelf, not to mentioned the wof issues.

Cheers for the comment mate. Definitely a big shame and im gna miss 'er.

Hey my 325i recently kissed a curb and damaged the front left corner. so.. engine mountings, wishbone, anti roll bar, steering rack, sub frame, front left quarter panel. and the drivers side window regulator, seats, rear ashtray, dash board if its not cracked. shot

Hey my 325i recently kissed a curb and damaged the front left corner. so.. engine mountings, wishbone, anti roll bar, steering rack, sub frame, front left quarter panel. and the drivers side window regulator, seats, rear ashtray, dash board if its not cracked. shot

sh*t. know that feeling, same thing happend to my pug. Atm im trying to sell the car as a whole to prevent myself having to part it out, so hold the horses and il post an update within the next few days as to what im planning to do.

Regards

Andrew