I have an e21 that was bound for my project workshop, but I've too many on the go at the moment. Which, TBH ,is really f**king disappointing, but I have to prioritise and be realistic here. I find it unlikely in my current circumstances that I will get time in the next 5 years to give this ol girl what she deserves, my e30 and 944 are ahead in the queue. So shes up for sale to the highest bidder and hopefully one of you can do her justice.
- Engine runs well. Have fitted an electric pump as the mech is leaking. New sae30 hi zinc oil and she purrs smoothly, no excessive tick. Cooling system seems to hold water ok but she will undoubtedly need a tune up and some preventative repairs done.
- Fuel tank has been cleaned out and inspected, nice and tidy, fuel gauge working perfectly.
- She drives under her own power, shifts, clutch, brakes (spongy as), lights, gauges, fan etc all work well.
- Reg is NZ original and on hold with the OG black plate.
- 4 speed manual with m10 carb and 135k on the clock.
- Rust, she has rust in a bunch of it, none of which are major or difficult by themselves but the majority of time spent on this project will be body work. The key spots around roof, pillars, scuttle, chassis, underbody, rad support all look solid.
- Driveline noise, suspect wheel bearings, or rear brake assy.
- Standard shes been sitting for over a decade stuff.
- Look on your neighbours face as they foam with jealousy.
There is also a set of dual stromberg carbs with an M10 manifold, and another 4 speed gearbox which I believe is an early 2002 4 speed complete with shifter assy. Both of which could be sold with the car or separately, I'm not phased.
Car complete with gearbox and dual carbs: $3850
Car complete by itself: $2850
Carburettors incl manifold: $750
Prices are negotiable.
Contact me via email is preferred firstname.lastname@example.org