Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Puncture Repair

Was just so happy to walk out of the mall this afternoon to find my car was sporting a new ultra sexy flat tyre. So after the mission of trying to get the wheel off I filled the other wheel back up with air hoping it just magically went down.

Did the water pouring trick and found the puncture.

Just wondering wheres a good place to get the puncture fixed, any where good is fine, but preferbly in the Remuera or Parnell area.

Cheers guys

Are you serious Ryan or are you just bored and wanted to type a story hehehe, your local tyre shop you noob, there are plenty in New Market, and one in Remuera.

Haha nah, I'd just rather go to a good place someone recomends because the last time I went to some random tyre place I waited for two hours for them to tell me they were not going to fix the punture on my mates VW because the tyre would need replacing soon.

So would rather go to a place that would fix it or tell me I need a tyre straight away rather than wasting my time. Im sure people will agree with me here.

Wow thats a super massive wait for a fricken tyre.

I always went to beaurepairs (sp?) up in warkworth took no longer than 30mins to fit a tyre if they had it in stock I've had 6 new tyres done there but it wont be so practical for me anymore. So knowing my luck with tyres, flats and nails in particular i'll be counting on a recommendation too soon. Heres hoping not though. (touch wood)

Haha nah, I'd just rather go to a good place someone recomends because the last time I went to some random tyre place I waited for two hours for them to tell me they were not going to fix the punture on my mates VW because the tyre would need replacing soon.

So would rather go to a place that would fix it or tell me I need a tyre straight away rather than wasting my time. Im sure people will agree with me here.

sh*t 2 hours, why did you wait so long? I would have been out the door after 15mins waiting for service.

I trust my tyres with Carters on highbrook, very fast and great quality work, apart from them always taking off with my shiny valve caps, so now I have to make sure before I leave.

Was just so happy to walk out of the mall this afternoon to find my car was sporting a new ultra sexy flat tyre. So after the mission of trying to get the wheel off I filled the other wheel back up with air hoping it just magically went down.

Did the water pouring trick and found the puncture.

Just wondering wheres a good place to get the puncture fixed, any where good is fine, but preferbly in the Remuera or Parnell area.

Cheers guys

dude bring it down to firestone greenlane 215 greatsouth rd, talk to me(Asher) and il fix it up at trade price.

sh*t 2 hours, why did you wait so long? I would have been out the door after 15mins waiting for service.

I trust my tyres with Carters on highbrook, very fast and great quality work, apart from them always taking off with my shiny valve caps, so now I have to make sure before I leave.

I got service and they took keys from me and took it into thier work shop or what ever they do then I assumed they were fixing it while I was waiting and then 2 hours later they come and say they wont do it. I asked for my keys and then left needless to say I wont be returning

the Firestone in glenfield do puncture repairs for free. ive been there twice now and never payed. also they fix it as soon as you give it to them.