Sign in to follow this  
stolen325

Alpina C2 c.7

Hi, I have just been to see a guy with a 1986 Alpina C2 2.7 who is looking to sell cheap. Now I am no expert on this car but the price I will be getting is very nice. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea as to how much it would be worth. Th modifications have been done by Synter in the U.K. as it is an import.

What do you think?

Guest Spargo

Get me the VIN number and i'll confirm with Sytner for you, i've called them a few times.

Colour?

Options?

Are you serious about it, if its genuine, i'd jump all over it.

Realistically they're worth whatever someone will pay for it, but expect a Sport kitted minter to go for over 15K.

I've seen Schnitzer S3 2.7's sell at over 16K (for a 1990) ...all dependent on condition, colour and options.

Its an older model, so what is he asking? PM me if you don't wish for it to be made public...

For what it's worth, if a 1990 B3 2.7 with M-Tec II came up for sale, it'd be worth 17-20K

Guest Andrew

If its this one (and i know it will be .. this guy has been trying to sell it for ages) .. stay away. Not worth anything as an alpina.

Posted Image

The guy WILL sell it to you for 3k, if you want to pay that for a 325i with an alpina chip.

it does have sport seats, mtech1 sides and genuine alpina bits- sell them or put them on a decent car......

He lives at torbay on the north shore- but apparently he was going to USA just after i had a look, and at the last minute he said that i could buy it off his mate after he was gone.... pretty sus i reckon.

Edited by nath

dude.....325i with alpina wheels......sport seats....go for it

$3k is cheap

Yeah, even i was thinking of it, BUT i have fully deleted the number of the guys mate which he texted me, but Stolen325, if u have it- get it.

To be honest, I don't think he is selling it as an alpina anyway- he had it for sale as a BMW 325, and even the rego says bmw 325 alpina C2 (from memory), so really it is just an alpina modded 325. buy it as that.

And it does have the alpina plaque on it.... but i never did read what model the plaque said it was.

I still want it... just for the wheels and sterring wheel aye. If by some stroke of luck i did get my hands on it, i would sell the sport seats etc dirt cheap

stolen325, when did you contact the guy? did he really go overseas?