Sign in to follow this  
gmccormack

King Springs

wat sort of camber would these springs give a fl 318i

The camber looked fine, they're just too low for my taste.I'm getting too old :)

ill take them then.

will need to get the proffesionally installed.

ill take the door cards as well if dats cool.

Guest Andrew

you'll need to change your rear springs every warrent hah.. I think you'll find the rear easy enough to install.

its too short for warrant.......but the rears will pull out easily when the car jacked up..no compressors needed apart from to get the stockers back in...thats if its anything like my old ones which i htink they are

its too short for warrant.......but the rears will pull out easily when the car jacked up..no compressors needed apart from to get the stockers back in...thats if its anything like my old ones which i htink they are

Even stock springs come out without compressors....so whats your point, stock springs shouldn't get a WOF

The free height of the springs is actually longer than the stock springs, so there is no chance of them falling out when jacked up.This is how the car looks with them installed

post-11-1094359318.jpg

the springs must be rather soft if they are longer than stock when out the car yet still lower it.....my stock mtech springs didnt come out without spring compressors....thats odd how stock ones do i wouldnt of imagined they did come out

did u eva have to remove the rears to pass a warrent.

wat tyms will b good to come and get them. is it cool if i take the door cards off your hands as well

Guest Andrew

Even stock springs come out without compressors....so whats your point, stock springs shouldn't get a WOF

All of those King/Jamex 60mm springs i've seen fall out when jacked up. Never seen anyone warrent on them. Ollie gus.. etc etc

Did you undo the shocks first ????banghead.gif

dont be stupid graeme...im a munter

take that as a no :wub:

Guest Andrew

These ones dont

interesting - even mine are lose on the 40mm jamex springs. Captive though.

They just have the 2 normal spring pads? Are they shortened shocks or something?

Normal spring pads and Munroe shocks.I even had to resort to spring compressors to get them out, something you dont need to do with stock springs!