Sign in to follow this  
hbmonkeyman

Need to get rid of some stuff

Hey guys, i'm parting out my 2 E30s as they are just going to cost me too much to get up to the standard i need them to be ,so i'm just going to buy a cheaper runabout.

So i have a 320i 2 door Manual coupe and a 4 door Auto M40 318i...

Both engines are in pretty poor condition, the M40 doesn't run (Hasn't worked since my brother "Fixed" the head gasket) and the M20 is just one rangi piece of work (Will try and get some pics up).

There aren't many mint panels on either cars, most of the doors on the 318i are in pretty good nic, passenger's door on 320i is good. Driver's door is... well... not... Both boot lids are in good condition..

oh and I also have a set of lowering springs for a 6cyl E30 that i'm also looking to sell for around $200

Rears are H&R fronts are unknown brand, but still good - I bought these springs off Mike "323e30" a little while ago so he may have some info about them all i know is that they're supposed to be the lowest you can legally go without shortened shocks

Also have some rear gas shocks have i've done about 10000ks on.

That's all i can think of at the moment so yeah just ask me if you're looking for any parts and i'll check it out. I'm just looking to get rid of anything i can so i'll be letting them go for quite cheap.

Cheers

Sam

Oh and here are some old pics of the 2 cars, i'll be posting some more pics of the engines and the condition of the panels as soon as i can get my camera going.

Cheers

post-2777-1226547001_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1226547035_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1226547153_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1226547192_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1226547281_thumb.jpg

Condition of the plastic inner arch guards on the facelift? and the plastic bootrim that goes along the top to cover the lock etc on the boot? also interior lights by the b pillar??

Condition of the plastic inner arch guards on the facelift? and the plastic bootrim that goes along the top to cover the lock etc on the boot? also interior lights by the b pillar??

Hey mate as far as i know the inner guards are in alright condition, a bit (Very) covered in dirt though.. Also the boot trim looks like it's in good condition as are the interior lights.

Still need to price everything up, but feel free to give me an offer k.

Sam

hey there

im after the rear bmw badge for an e30 ? what condition are the rear badges in ?

cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew, both badges are in pretty poor condition sorry. Both have peeling paint.

Sam

Hi Andrew, both badges are in pretty poor condition sorry. Both have peeling paint.

Sam

thats all good worth the try anyway aye ?

do you have any pics of the front drivers seat? because if your interior matches mine i would be pretty keen to take them at the right price :P

forgot to add: do you have any working foglights ?

Edited by sin-drome

thats all good worth the try anyway aye ?

do you have any pics of the front drivers seat? because if your interior matches mine i would be pretty keen to take them at the right price :P

forgot to add: do you have any working foglights ?

Hey mate, which car did you have in mind? The 318i's seat's in pretty good condition, though has a few rips. But the 320i's driver's seat is about torn to shreds. Also i have one working (i think, car hasn't been turned on for quite a while so i'm not sure) foglight, on the left side, the other one's been smashed somehow

Here's a couple pics of the smashed foglight and the 318i's seats

Cheers

Sam

post-2777-1226553501_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1226553757_thumb.jpg

on the pre facelift is that just one small ding in the drivers side front panel? that should pop right out no? is the paint good? im looking for one of those panels in lachssilber-metallic?

Thanks. GRant.

Before you go too far with parting out the pfl coupe, how much would you want for the whole car?

I guess no WoF, is rego on hold, what would it need for a Wof? Does it even run and drive?

Cheers,

JTP.

Before you go too far with parting out the pfl coupe, how much would you want for the whole car?

I guess no WoF, is rego on hold, what would it need for a Wof? Does it even run and drive?

Cheers,

JTP.

Hey mate i'm not sure it's really worth anything as a whole car. Does have current wof and rego but has deteriorated quite a lot since it's last warrant. Will probably be needing a new engine soon (engine has had a knock ever since i got it) needs a new starter motor (or solenoid replaced), it needs steering pump and there is barely a straight panel on it. Good points are it does work with a push start (though the coolant system is a bit iffy) it is driveable, gearbox works fine (but the linkages are a bit loose) and the interior is in alright condition, if it were working it probably wouldn't be too much hassle to get a wof actually.

oh and it sounds like there's a midget under the hood with a little hammer tapping away at all the metal bits in the engine..

Oh and here are some old pics of the 2 cars, i'll be posting some more pics of the engines and the condition of the panels as soon as i can get my camera going.

Cheers

sam,do you have the oil sump from the M40 engine.am looking for it

sam,do you have the oil sump from the M40 engine.am looking for it

Sure thing i'll remove it this weekend. Pm me with an offer

oh and it sounds like there's a midget under the hood with a little hammer tapping away at all the metal bits in the engine..

:lol:

Must be related to the little b@stard that is under the hood of mine.

Cheers for the honest description of the car. Probly not worth the round trip to Aucks. G/l with selling the bits.

:lol:

Must be related to the little b@stard that is under the hood of mine.

Cheers for the honest description of the car. Probly not worth the round trip to Aucks. G/l with selling the bits.

I think its an e30 species of drumming Gremlins :P