Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

What I've been up to

Here's what I've been up to lately hence why I havn't done anymore on my BMW.Sadly this car wasn't for me.

1uzfe twin gt30rs tremec tk600 ford 9"lsd ms112 toyota crown.

post-350-1226628658_thumb.jpg

post-350-1226628727_thumb.jpg

Edited by SRBMW

So, so many $$$ worth of shiny parts! Super nice installation too!

Has it made it onto a dyno yet?

I have so been thinking about this for an E30. Forget V8 E30, V8 E30 TT is where it is at (I actually wondered about a big single, but same same). Everyone needs 500hp+.

Haven't got it on the dyno yet so not totally sure but will let you guys know.Will be a handful as you can only fit an 8" wheel on it in the rear cos of the chassis rails.

Yea after the fitting the ca18det and then the sr20det to my car, a 1uzfett in the e30 would have been around the same price but would have made it quite nose heavy.

Can you chuck up some more photos? The whole car etc.

THese things are so badass, especially this one!!!

Dang thats some serious power!! Mine was only 279hp at the wheels :(

280hp is impressive N/A that's what the motors are quoted as having at the engine isn't it?Yea I'll try suss some pics soon for you guys,cheers

280hp is impressive N/A that's what the motors are quoted as having at the engine isn't it?Yea I'll try suss some pics soon for you guys,cheers

The pre 95 1uz are quoted at 250hp at the fly, but in reality they only make 230 at the fly. Mines a bit of a freak, its a 96 20 series with a few goodies and a bit of extra factory attention so ive been told

The pre 95 1uz are quoted at 250hp at the fly, but in reality they only make 230 at the fly. Mines a bit of a freak, its a 96 20 series with a few goodies and a bit of extra factory attention so ive been told

gotta be happy with that !! did you look specifically for that one or did you just happen to land with that one?This motor is the early crown middle sump so would be nice to see what the later engines could produce