Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

330Ci

Nah he doesn't like putting his car in mags .. his last car was magazine material but he didn't want to put it in their ... draws too much attention he reckons .. haha :D

at 400HP the auto tranmission on the 330 wont last ... the 330 drive train is only good for around 300-320hp from the engine. and the manual version can only handle 350 odd.

very nice though!

Edited by hybrid

at 400HP the auto tranmission on the 330 wont last ... the 330 drive train is only good for around 300-320hp from the engine. and the manual version can only handle 350 odd.

very nice though!

When it does go he reckons he wants to put the SMG gear box in .. i dunno how thats gonna work or if he is going to do that ...

I think hell find itll be more than the gear box that will go, ACS unit, the diff and drive shaft universals to name a few things .. its gonna be an expensive job, but hey if hes doing it hes doing it properly.

Good luck to him it sounds like an interesting project ... please do keep us infomed, Im look at the the ESS Supercharger unit for mine.

Edited by hybrid

A lot of things has been done to it to ensure that it will last ... so you can be assured that it won't die easily ...

I'll try and keep you's informed but i don't intend to fly back over to see him until 2006 so it's gonna be a little hard to do ...