Sign in to follow this  
JasonL

E30 Angel Eyes

Be careful of some of the brands out there, there's some on trademe that have a dark look to them...this is because there's no reflective surface so the high beam becomes more like a dull candle that you can look directly at...will fail wof, not to mention will make night driving hazardous - the angel eyes are cool though.

I've been looking for some legit darkened lights personally but there's nothing really decent in NZ

Edited by ЯЭMMIЯ

Be careful of some of the brands out there, there's some on trademe that have a dark look to them...this is because there's no reflective surface so the high beam becomes more like a dull candle that you can look directly at...will fail wof, not to mention will make night driving hazardous - the angel eyes are cool though.

I've been looking for some legit darkened lights personally but there's nothing really decent in NZ

Yeah same here. There are some on ebay. I think there were some dark ones for like $200+$170 Postage in US$