Sign in to follow this  
kiwipetrolhead

Wtb: E28 ('88 525ee) Front Bumper

The wife's olds have wrecked the front bumper on their very tidy 1988 525ee (e28). Anyone have one to sell, or know where we can get one? Needed in Palmerston North, or Levin. Must be in good nick.

Tel: 06 355-0295 Judith or Paul, or email here.

Thanks

Paul

I might have something soon .

just picked up a 525e with a mtec body kit on it . std bumper behind teh plastic kit .

post-279-1227485518_thumb.jpg

just picked up a 525e with a mtec body kit on it . std bumper behind teh plastic kit .

Thanks Brent,

The photo shows a different bumper to the one our car has though, because it is an after-market body kit I presume. But it has a "std bumper behind the plastic kit"? Our bumper is an 'old style' chrome one, with rubber strip insert all the way around it. Perhaps I should get a photo of it, but I can't do that quickly because it's down in Levin. Anyway, if the chrome bumper is still attached behind, then great - it'd mean it's probably in good nick being protected from the elements by the kit.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Brent,

The photo shows a different bumper to the one our car has though, because it is an after-market body kit I presume. But it has a "std bumper behind the plastic kit"? Our bumper is an 'old style' chrome one, with rubber strip insert all the way around it. Perhaps I should get a photo of it, but I can't do that quickly because it's down in Levin. Anyway, if the chrome bumper is still attached behind, then great - it'd mean it's probably in good nick being protected from the elements by the kit.

Cheers

Paul

its a bmw factory mtec kit that goes all around the car . but behind the plastic kit is teh std crohme bumpers with out the rubber bump strips .

it has had a knock at some stage so unsure how straight or mint it is untill i remove it .

cheers

How much for the mtec kit, and is that e28 a manual?

How much for the mtec kit, and is that e28 a manual?

yes its a manual .

more pics in the for sale section .

mtec kit offers around $600