Sign in to follow this  
humz

Turbo For M10

Hey everyone just wanting to know if anyone knhas an idea the cost involved in puting aye turbo on a m10 motor?? Also what gear i would need to do so, and a ruff price range??

post-2551-1228346491_thumb.jpg

Edited by humz

Search.

There is a tonne of info our there to answer your questions.

Talk to your mechanic.

Do your own research.

It really doesn't help that the site's search engine won't do a 3 letter/number search.

Plenty of info here. Note that Mike has some decent fabrication skills which saves heaps...

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....58&hl=turbo

Thanks guys! I think talking too the mechanic is the best step, he has had my motor for the last 12 months. I 've got him to rebuild it, its all in peices at the moment. And now im having thoughts of adding a turbo in the mix. im sure with it all apart, its going to make things alot easier, i hope! Edited by humz

Hey everyone just wanting to know if anyone knhas an idea the cost involved in puting aye turbo on a m10 motor?? Also what gear i would need to do so, and a ruff price range??

e30tech.com forums

e30tech.com forums

Mopps wicked mate, thanks for the mad info!! Thats impressive man! love the raw-ness of your work ethics, Jelousy and soft words from those that probably find the merry go round terrifying aye?? I must say that sounds like alot of work.. ive just completed all the panel, paint, interior, exterior mods going to post on the club site once finished, But making sure to keep it BMW classi-ness, with aye dumped out Nasty Look! I may not have the turbo by that stage when i do post in projects.. The engine i have is a 318m10 1986 in peices at the mechanics, been rebuilt.. I had asked if the mechanic could do the turbo, but he was honest enuff to tell me that he was unable to do so. he just rebuilds and services.. top mechanic though highly recomended Sherson Autos: Steve Sherson(tauranga).. Once again thanks for the insight, ill keep intouch mate

Humz