Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

Bbs Rs On My Friends E30 M3

I am surprised Rolland let you remove them after they were fitted! "no no sorry, I never said you could have them back"............

yeh, it was a struggle LOL.

Haha, I know, crazy about the weather!! wasn;t expecting it to be such a nice day but it turned out to be awesome!

Tyres are R-Dot road legal tarmac tyre so should stick quite nicely to the road :D

And NO photoshop. Just straight from the camera to the PC :P

Laurence

Toyo RX888's, same as we use in the Race series. :D

I am surprised Rolland let you remove them after they were fitted! "no no sorry, I never said you could have them back"............

I wouldnt have said anything....Id just turn the key and drive off !!

Toyo RX888's, same as we use in the Race series. :D

yep.. I'm not planning on doing too much driving and may do quite a bit of the tarmac driver training stuff. Given it will be mostly dry weather driving i went for the Toyo :)

Laurence

I think you'll be very happy with them, even in the wet. ;)

Looking good Laurence :)

I'd love a set of RSs on mine but then I wouldn't be able to easily run the AP 6 and 4 pot brakes

Those RSs that Laurence posted are not chrome either, they're just polished aluminium lips.

Looking good Laurence :)

I'd love a set of RSs on mine but then I wouldn't be able to easily run the AP 6 and 4 pot brakes

Those RSs that Laurence posted are not chrome either, they're just polished aluminium lips.

Still looking into a brake system that I can fit with the wheels.. Would love AP but haven't really looked into it in depth. Will get the car on the road first and go from there :)

BTW, if you put AP 6 & 4 pot on that would be sooo sweet

Laurence

Still looking into a brake system that I can fit with the wheels.. Would love AP but haven't really looked into it in depth. Will get the car on the road first and go from there :)

BTW, if you put AP 6 & 4 pot on that would be sooo sweet

Laurence

I've just had the bell hats made in Germany mate, they're ready to ship.

Plan is for a 330mm front disc with a AP 6 pot caliper and a 300mm rear disc with AP 4 pot caliper

Wow! wow and drool!

just when I thought I had a rather special E30 'vert (condition and history) I get blown into the cheap seats!

So I've already started saving! Never before have i considered straying from "original is best!" but now....?

WOW!

Wow! wow and drool!

just when I thought I had a rather special E30 'vert (condition and history) I get blown into the cheap seats!

So I've already started saving! Never before have i considered straying from "original is best!" but now....?

WOW!

They are a set of genuine BBS RS that have been re-furbished & polished to look like new.

Laurence