Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Points to Ponder

Things that still bother me till this day..............

My Mum all ways used to say - "I'll thrash you to within an inch of your life !!" She was soo mad, what happened if she cocked up the measurement ??

When your Dad said - " this will hurt me more than it hurts you " Why didnt he let you smack him instead ??

I am still waiting to thank people later for all the times I've heard them say " you'll thank me later " Where are these people & why am I not yet in a position to do so ??

When ever you were really bad at school, you got sent to the headmaster, who did the headmaster get sent to when he was really bad...................His Mum ????

Why was cordory ( ? ) ever invented & why oh why did anyone let the dude who invented suede patches near a cordory jacket ??

How many moles in your average pair of moleskin jeans ?? & what did the poor mole ever do to you ??

Why are takeaways not called bringhomes ??

What do pigmys call us ??

If God ( in his multitude of forms ) is all about peace & understanding, why is everyone fighting about it ??

For all you conspiracy theorist out there...........

Are you sure your car doesnt actually produce petrol & the pump actually sucks it out when your tank is empty ( full ) ??

If George Bush really did want peace in Iraq, why has he continued to buy shares in large military provider companies ??

What did happen to the third gun man on the grassy knoll ??

How come whenever you think you've got a bit of extra money to spend on your BMW, a mystery bill appears in the mailbox ??

And for everyone thinking I have far too much time on my hands........................you had the time to read it didnt you ??