Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Anyone going to Wellington in the Next Few Weeks?

Potentially buying some wheels, anyone driving down from Aucks and by passing Welly with enough room for a set of wheels? I know its a long shot, would pay a fee for your pain :P

Help help

Thanks, Nathan

anyone??? / does anyone know how much it would cost to get a set of wheels freighted to welly?

Alot.

It would probably make out to be a mean as road trip now that petrol prices are so low.

my thoughts exactly, will end up being a road trip i think haha and potentialy pick up en route

admitedly (sp?) a couple of years ago but 4 17 inch wheels nd tyres cost me about 90 to freight from AK to Welly.

these are 15's so could I be lucky, tho looks like am going to Tauranga for new years so may just swing up island and grab them, but thanks for the price estimate :)

I know its a different city but I had a set of 17" mags & tires sent from ChCh to Wgtn for under 100 slides not that long ago. You should be able to get them here reasonably cheap. Pays to ring around.

I got some 14 inch BBS weaves sent from auckland to wellington for $54.

The guy I bought them off just packaged them up and sent them thru NZ post.courierpost

Dean

EDIT: That was without tyres

Edited by deane30

be aware that four wheels(and tyres) take up a lot of room...i could only fit two wheels in the boot,the other two had to go(carefully) on the back seat.....