Sign in to follow this  
byza213

Your thoughts

as some of you might have seen my e34 ..i have recently color coded all the bumpers and left lip black at the front

blacked out my grill and re blacked my lip ..soon chucking on 35 percent black tints

your thoughts on maybe powdercoating my reps to give it a more evil look

what do you think ?

Guest Simon*

Yup thought it might be :)

Have you seen any pics on the net of your wheels done in black? Or E34's with big black alloys?

And clears, that reminds me I gotta' put mine on!

yea ive seen some ac's on a black one all blacked out looked tough

might have to do some serious searching or someone could try photoshop

yea the clear make it look slighly hotter :)

Hi Byron... I think I saw your car on Tuesday night about 5.00

Why was it bouncing along Ormiston Road's new extension only doing 50 kph ?? and you went so, so slow round the corner into Murphy's Road. I was in the wifes Honda, I slowed down and missed the lights just to check the car out because I thought something was wrong and you might need a tow truck. The cops have been doing that stretch all week and your car could be a "Target" unless youve got a cert.

Your mods are not really my cup of tea... especially on a 520...the wheel look on the M5 at the right height though has class

Why was it bouncing along Ormiston Road's new extension only doing 50 kph ?? and you went so, so slow round the corner into Murphy's Road. I was in the wifes Honda, I slowed down and missed the lights just to check the car out because I thought something was wrong and you might need a tow truck. The cops have been doing that stretch all week and your car could be a "Target" unless youve got a cert.

Your mods are not really my cup of tea... especially on a 520...the wheel look on the M5 at the right height though has class

Wow of topic, use the PM function.

I reckon go for it, would look mint.

Let me know when you get it done and how much it cost?

Cheers

each to their own, everyones gota start their love for BMW's somewhere just like me, personally i like the look of your car, the mods are small which add class to it...

my2c > i like contrast between the wheels and body so i think it looks sweet how it is atm!

cheers for your concern mate i have grown out of the whole low low thingy thats why im replacing springs now better shocks n stuff to ..thought it would be fun at first but im over it ..as for cops ive been pulled over before never got done

and each to their own on the mods what mods are you taling about ? i put clears on and a v8 front bumper and rims ?? the car is stock standard and yea 520 is slow as sh*t but its all good for me ive had a 525i before ..who gives a sh*t it it gets me to work and back and from what it used to look and what it looks now doesnt bother me what you say

cheers byron

each to their own, everyones gota start their love for BMW's somewhere just like me, personally i like the look of your car, the mods are small which add class to it...

my2c > i like contrast between the wheels and body so i think it looks sweet how it is atm!

+1. I personally wouldn't do the wheels, they look mint the way they are.

I was referring to the height of the vehicle when I said your mods were not my cup of tea....not the other things you have done. Good to see you have gotten over the low as theme and are now going to go with better springs and shocks

When asking for peoples thoughts on a forum... always expect criticism, because everyone has different opinions.

Their opinions are not personal attacks... I hope....but some here might not feel the same

You will always get opinions that you may like and some that you may not like....however you did ask

And BTW.. I actually thought there was something wrong when I saw you the other day

I actually thought there was something wrong when I saw you the other day

yea opinions like yours dont really mean much to me cause you dont no my car just like i dont no yours

but thanks anyway not taking any of this to heart thanks mate

Hey, post up a decent photo and I'll photoshop it for you. The ones in your showroom thread are average a.

Hey, post up a decent photo and I'll photoshop it for you. The ones in your showroom thread are average a.

yea was just going to suggest photoshop. Best way to find out before u paint the rims!

i personally dont like fully black painted wheels, but leaving the lip silver/polished looks mint...saying that im thinking of the rims on the black m5 posted before...they have a nice lip. not sure if those are the ones in question.

Edited by gdm.yo

sweet man i got some decent ones ill put up when my mate sends me them thanks alot

you are painting the wheels you have already got on dont you mean?...i woudnt go totaly black...more a shadow chrome.he e39 m5 had a non silver wheel...

you are painting the wheels you have already got on dont you mean?...i woudnt go totaly black...more a shadow chrome.he e39 m5 had a non silver wheel...

was considering it yea ..but would probably need a good photoshop to see ..never no it might look good who knows ill post some better pics tomoroow for some of you guys to snatch and photoshop :)

IMHO black wheels work well on light coloured cars or on dark if your going for a stealth look.. Shadow Chrome would look good.

tried these on was bored saturday morning .. does match the window trimings and when i get it tinted and get the skirts n door trims color coded soon it would all match up and have a different look ..but theres something about my mags i like

Posted Image

Edited by e34play