Sign in to follow this  
Avenged.SSE

Infamous E39 seat twist

Hiya! Just before I cart my E39 off, I am trying to make sure everything's flawless! As I was fiddiling around with the passenger seat, I have noticed that its twisting, i.e. only one side is goin back, I've seen a numerous number of google tutorials on how I can fix this, but what would be the best one you guys recommend (preferably with pictures!)

Also... The magazine holders look like they've been broken, I saw another tutorial on how to fix this (with cable ties) but I can't for the life of me figure out how to take off the back plate of the seat O.O (Ne help? The E38 tutorial I was looking at didnt seem to help much)

Thanks a lot for any help fellas :D

The seat has to come out to do both those jobs. I dont have a link to a tutorial. The repair is a bit complicated to explain. The fault with the seat drives is the outer cable on the drive that is effected has to be shortened, or a new cable needs to be fitted. Its no big deal when you know how though. Its a common problem. Its more easily shown than explained. Someone else might be able to help with a DIY link though.