Sign in to follow this  
bigrob

Warning other drivers

I sometimes like to flash my lights at people driving like dicks. Just to make them sh*t themselves.

Besides that, I'm a pretty curtious driver. If someone does something like cuts me off, I usually just let them go and give them a blank look. Only time you'll hear my car horn blaring at someone is if someone has cut me off and one of my mates is in the passenger seat going crazy, as they'll casually reach over and beep.

My ass has been saved while speeding and someone flicks their lights, as I was able to slow down just before I passed a speed camera.

God bless those angelic drivers. :wub:

Although in saying that, I did come across a couple of courteous drivers that allowed me to pass them on the Para Para's (about 70km's of windy road between Wanganui and Raetihi - very awesome drive :)). I always give drivers like that a friendly toot and a wave.

Para paras are so awesome, best piece of road in the north ilsland :)

I usually flash my lights for speed cameras etc, If people cut me off I wont usually use my horn, usually will flip the bird when im cycling though, I get more sick of people that see you coming and they still pull out at roundabouts and give ways etc, thats what pisses me off the most and will get on the horn then. Passing lanes are usually closed when it is busy because its sposed to 'improve' traffic flow, I am not sure how effective they really are..but the thought is there I guess