Sign in to follow this  
sp8s

Sun shades

Went shopping today for sun shades for all the cars we got and all I could find are those horrible silver shiny things. I really wanted a cardboard one coz those silver ones reflect the sun into drivers eyes when traveling towards a car with one fitted, hate that.

So if anyone had a contact to print some front screen sun shades that are the right size (those ones from repco/supercheap/wharehouse are too damn small and dont cover the whole screen and leave a bit of the dash uncovered and I dont want my dash pad cracking.

Yeah I know I am waffling on here but why can we get the stuff we used to be able to buy just about anywhere.

I picked up a sun shade from supacheap for my e39. What a crock of sh*t, after using it for 2 days in the sun it has warped, and now it doesnt even cover the windscreen properly.

...So if anyone had a contact to print some front screen sun shades that are the right size...

Any signwriters or merchandisers with any access to this kind of product that perhaps a BMW/ Bimmersport logo could be put on for a group buy?

And then if you could put a Toyota logo on one for me that would be great! lol