Sign in to follow this  
nutter

e34 535Manual/e32 735

Hey

Im looking for a 535i e34 with a bust motor my guy with a body got a better offer as it was a manual lol i would have offered more but he sold it today,

-E34 bodey ( still rego and can get warrent)

-535i(Manual will be prefered but still will take auto)

-Wheels not needed i can bing when removed

-and i can remove as i have a trailer

-Please PM me or leave a comment but this is needed soon

i all so have full black leather interior seat for e32 735i auto just make a offer doors boot ect all there no bonnet and gaurds just of yet but they where damaged in the Spin LOL

thanks Gareth The Nutter

I've got an E34 535i for sale, needs a lot of tlc, and has had some bits taken off, so not complete.

It is manual, and still has motor and box. Plates still live, on hold, body is sound, has the lowered suspension, factory etc, leather interior. Would need looking at, does need a lot of time and some parts but has been running in the last 6 months. After $1400 as is, or I'll part it out.

also have project one .

reg on hold , just got new wof , body needs a good going over , i have replacement panels in same colour . BLACK 535i 5spd mtec body kit , recaro leather seats . drives nice . lowered , basic looking 15" alloys . was a 525i ,but has had all 535is running gear fitted in to it . lsd etc

wil post pics if interested

also have project one .

reg on hold , just got new wof , body needs a good going over , i have replacement panels in same colour . BLACK 535i 5spd mtec body kit , recaro leather seats . drives nice . lowered , basic looking 15" alloys . was a 525i ,but has had all 535is running gear fitted in to it . lsd etc

Post up the pics would love to see them.

David, what parts are missing from yours?

Edited by far4ngn

I've got an E34 535i for sale, needs a lot of tlc, and has had some bits taken off, so not complete.

It is manual, and still has motor and box. Plates still live, on hold, body is sound, has the lowered suspension, factory etc, leather interior. Would need looking at, does need a lot of time and some parts but has been running in the last 6 months. After $1400 as is, or I'll part it out.

Hey there could i get your number is the loom all there all i need really is a body that can get wof and reg and is it paint work and dents thats the rough part or is it supsetion,ill pm you man to get your number and we can talk in person thanks

also have project one .

hey there i ll give you a call after work and ill sort something out my Slave cylinder for my 525i manual M50 motor f@#$ed out on me and is leaking would you know where to find these instead of inporting from bmw lol $190 and 10 day wait its been 2 days with out my babey lol i need it sooner lol but yeah if you do that will be great and ill come look at the bmw at some point over then next couple day thanks gareth

Edited by nutterbutter

some pics .

piant is a bit flat on the tops . and doors all have dents . but i have all the panels in the same colour to replace .

missing mtec front bumper but i have a V8 type one or can get a mtec front bumper from local wrecker who has one.

drives quite nice , just needs little electrical things sorted like bulbs etc . fan speed controller. etc etc

is does have all the wheel caps .

just got a new wof , and reg is on hold .

will sell complete in bits if there is intest . has lsd , greay racaro leather , 5spd manual .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image