Sign in to follow this  
arros

From the 'that's a really dumb thing to say' file

Holden SV6 Alloytech

"These vehicles are increasing in price due to falling petrol prices so this vehicles price will increase not decrease with time."

:o WTF

Guest Simon*

Agreed. Dumb

Have you bought a new car yet mate? Don't tell me you're considering Commies after owning a 540???

Ya they will get cheaper to run but still drop in price because they are sh**. Easier for me to list the things that havent been replaced on mine ha

Agreed. Dumb

Have you bought a new car yet mate? Don't tell me you're considering Commies after owning a 540???

No not yet- still looking for an E39 540- seen 2 or 3 but have not settled on one yet. Let this one pass the other day: on trademe. Not worth the $ plus it's lowered (front bumper mashed because of it) Cars i've looked at recently have been jap imports, each with issues. Looking at an NZ new one at the moment- probably look more at getting NZ new car.

Yes I have been looking at Holdens- V8s: namely the SS but you can't really touch the last generation (prior to current shape) model SS (5.8 225Kw) under around $15K but I've always kept my eye on BMWs. I got warmed up about Holdens since I saw a cheaper SS (manual) come up at Turners a couple of months ago (got withdrawn from auction for the 3rd time- I think i've gotten Holden out of my system for now)

Yes someone else has said clubbies are sh*t: 540i TOURING (Adam) who has a 2004 Manual VY Clubsport and a 1995 E34 540 Touring says the Holden is showing it age very quickly Thread. I still like to have his 540 T

Have a kiwi new 540ise that I could be convinced to part with.( a sedan, not my touring)

Have a kiwi new 540ise that I could be convinced to part with.( a sedan, not my touring)

Hi Ray, you anwsered a WTB (it was me seeing what people had)call I put on BS with photos of a maroon 540- same car? I was only half heartedly tooking at the time so did not respond to it particularly well.

Could you PM me info- mileage, service history, any major work done and what you want for it. If you still had the photos- would be good to.

So no thoughts of selling the 540 T soon ;) .... Probably couldn't afford it anyway

You can always make me an offer for mine.

Cain I'm going for an E39 this time