Sign in to follow this  
Unitech

OBC bmw E36 320i

Hi All,

Anyone know where to get e36 OBC serviced?and how much does it cost?I read some of the forum topics about OBC, and changed my bulb as i tought that would be the problem of why my OBC screen does not show clear information but it just did not work.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Anyone know where to get e36 OBC serviced?and how much does it cost?I read some of the forum topics about OBC, and changed my bulb as i tought that would be the problem of why my OBC screen does not show clear information but it just did not work.

Thanks!

It may just be the LCD screen is a bit shot, like mine. Is the problem that the screen just doesn't display some vertical lines?

If so I think you can get a new screen through HellBM for about $50 (Not 100% sure on that) and you ca fit it yourself through instructions on the net.

Hi All,

Thanks!

You could try Shane Auto Electrical Services in Takanini Auckland

Ph. 0274722287