Sign in to follow this  
*sic

KFC, one badass meal

nope, there was a massive case because of it !!

i can get the link if ya want. pretty f**ken rank though

Yeah i wouldn't mind that link if you don't mind so i can have a read of it ...

Cheers

yes, please post the link, i remember seeing it in an email, but didnt get much of a story with it - id like to know!!

http://www.kgw.com/kgwnews/nationworld_sto...ml?StoryID=9881

that was the address it is not there no more but this was the story...

"Shocking but True: Woman Discovers Chicken Head at McDonalds (See Attached Photo)

November 30, 2000, 01:00 PM

A customer at a McDonald's restaurant in Newport News, Va., got more than she bargained for when she received her order.

Katherine Ortega found a fried chicken's head in the box of chicken wings she ordered Wednesday.

Ortega said someone who wasn't looking closely could have easily mistaken the chicken's head for another piece of chicken, like the leg or a wing. The chicken's beak, the cone on top of its head and some feathers are visible.

Ortega said she wants to know how the chicken's head could have made it past inspectors and into the hands of a customer.

"I usually look at my food, but I shouldn't have to look that closely to see that," Ortega said. "My 5-year-old probably wouldn't have looked. He probably would have thought it was a chicken leg and eaten it."

The manager at McDonald's offered the Ortega's another order of chicken and offered to return the chicken's head to the distribution company.

Ortega declined.

The health department sent an inspector to the restaurant to look through the rest of the bag of chicken wings.

Officials didn't find anything unusual. The incident is being reported to the Department of Agriculture.

The McDonald's Corporation said it will look into the incident, stating that food safety is its top priority."

"food safety is its top priority."

HA! sure they do - the stories ive heard about humble ole maccas.... either way - thats gross!

Guest WAGON

since when could you buychicken at maccas?

ewwww i have chicked from kfc yesterday now i feel sick

Its america Evan - chicken is like part of their staple diet - be thankful we live in a country that has an abundance of red meat!!!

Have you not heard of Chicken McNuggets ?? :confused:

That is pretty gross eh.

Speaking of fast food, has anyone else seen that movie 'Super-Size Me' ?? :thumb:

Edited by shadowninja

read "Fast Food Nation" - that chickens head will be the least of your worries at Mc Donalds...

yea i might go get a meal now... mmm multinational corporation goodness