Sign in to follow this  
Damo

m20b20 & 2002 parts

Hi all,

have my old 2002 motor getting in the way - if someone wants to make an offer then please do so, if not it will go into deep dark storage :)

Also have a bunch of parts including manifold, brakes, interior bits, some glass, rear touring seats, headlights, kidney grille etc etc if you want any of it and are willing to take all of it (and you have a 2002 to use it on) then you can have it - otherwise it all goes to the tip, trying to stop the garage looking like a wrecking yard :)

Hi all,

have my old 2002 motor getting in the way - if someone wants to make an offer then please do so, if not it will go into deep dark storage :)

Also have a bunch of parts including manifold, brakes, interior bits, some glass, rear touring seats, headlights, kidney grille etc etc if you want any of it and are willing to take all of it (and you have a 2002 to use it on) then you can have it - otherwise it all goes to the tip, trying to stop the garage looking like a wrecking yard :)

Grilles or just the centre kidney?

No space at my house, and there are M10s everywhere.... yet it was hard to find one 6 months ago. Crazy.

Grilles or just the centre kidney?

No space at my house, and there are M10s everywhere.... yet it was hard to find one 6 months ago. Crazy.

Oops yeah I meant M10b20 - 4 cylinders only people :) ughhh holiday mode....