Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

FIAT LADA skid car.

Guest FrantiC

Its a FIAT Lada 2105 or 2107, forgot which.

its got a gutted interior, no bumpers, its got a locked diff. 1.5L manual. motor goes hard. exhaust downpipe has been flipped at the flange so it points out the bonnet (has been cut short so it doesn't stick out, but it is pointing upwards), no springs but sits high still, just very bouncy. Body is decent, few dents and bog has been put over some dents.....tagging all over it from people.

its a de-regd car. goes hard in skids. its currently just in need of a battery and a radiator (may be able to sus a battery for it and maybe a radiator, turns on at the switch of a button. awesome little car.

$200 pickup. comes with used spare skid tyres and sh*t, can be used as a skid car. have youtube videos of it.

Just need it gone, takes up too much room and have no time for it anymore. Good little car to have to take to a derby, down to the river or local skid pad for a hack every now and then.

I am open to offers in swaps etc (parts, not looking for another car), Really just looking for $200 and you take it away...

Edited by FrantiC

I want it, but you're too far away and I don't want to spend the kind of money required to have it transported.

Good luck with the sale though!! Has given me some new ideas.

Guest FrantiC

I want it, but you're too far away and I don't want to spend the kind of money required to have it transported.

Good luck with the sale though!! Has given me some new ideas.

Oh that sucks lol but all good.

Where abouts is that big concrete pad you were doing skids? Looks like a public place haha (can see cars driving past etc)

Guest FrantiC

Where abouts is that big concrete pad you were doing skids? Looks like a public place haha (can see cars driving past etc)

It's at U-drive. It's a little sprint car track with a skid pad in the middle, they used to let us take road cars on there but some lady complains about noise etc and now we are aren't allowed to. But the guy that owns it lets us take the lada out only on the skid pad cos he loves it lol.

Simon, do you have access to a paddock? - this is close to you? I want it, but don't have the time or the trailer to pick it up.

Would be perfect for what we want.

Edited by bravo

Guest FrantiC

Hahaha D1LADA bro thats crakup! Bring it ova to Ferndene skid pad for a laugh B)

Haha yeah it's abit of a laugh, Most people look at it and think what a joke. But boy do we show them :P

And seriously I'd love to keep it but I don't have anywhere to keep it anymore and it needs to be gone from it's current location.. So much fun in that thing.. :(

Edited by FrantiC

If you bring it up here I'll pay cash on delivery and feed you full of beer.

We can put it through its paces on the paddock track.

If not, I think this threads been bumped to oblivion.

Edited by bravo

Guest Simon*

Simon, do you have access to a paddock? - this is close to you? I want it, but don't have the time or the trailer to pick it up.

Would be perfect for what we want.

Hmmmm unsure. Possibly