Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

modding guide

Guest WAGON

ok im taking my touring off the road in a couple of months to get the works done to it :)

i was just wondering what are some good mods to do to it

not performance wise just bling for now

then once bling is finished looking at engine transplant

what are some good mods

I posted this in your for sale thread... so im just copying and pasting the applicable bits....

Anyway bro, I think slammed, white wheels and a really glossy black. If your going to do a body kit, get Mtech II or somthing similar - nice and subtle. tints all round, big sounds.

This will incorperate low and slammed on its nuts - AIR BAGS!!! go on, I dare ya!! Just flag johnny down in that blue civic on white wheels and airbags - hes a dealer for them in Hawkes bay, He said he could get my E36 going up and down for about 4g...

capish?

i seriously think coilovers would be better than airbags, way better handling (which will be cool when you have that and some cool performace) and you can still adjust the ride height etc.

I think some big BBS RX Posted Image

or BBS CH Posted Image

would look damn cool, mtech kit,

I reckon a bare metal respray in bmw estorial blue would look f*cken tits.

Posted Image

i seriously think coilovers would be better than airbags, way better handling (which will be cool when you have that and some cool performace) and you can still adjust the ride height etc.

the man said he wants show not go - therefore i stand by my previous statement - AIRBAGS!!! if done properly, airbags can handle alright - Wiremu from Bignoise/magwarehouse has airbags in his Isuzu Bighorn and it out handles a lot of vehicles around here... try following him up the napier-taupo road (was passenger in an evo 6) and we were stuggling to keep up on the corners...

Guest WAGON

i want show now and go later so coilovers might be the way aye

and i can wind them down :):)

i might look at thoses bbs wheels

or advanti stalkers i white

candy apple or blue respray

hmmmmmm i have to make up my mind lol

the only sensible thing ive ever heard you say

Isuzu Bighorn and it out handles a lot of vehicles around here... try following him up the napier-taupo road (was passenger in an evo 6) and we were stuggling to keep up on the corners...

WTF!! someone take the Evo 6 off him and give him something more suited to his driving ability a shopping trolly or kids tricycle..... :gay:

Isuzu Bighorn and it out handles a lot of vehicles around here... try following him up the napier-taupo road (was passenger in an evo 6) and we were stuggling to keep up on the corners...

WTF!! someone take the Evo 6 off him and give him something more suited to his driving ability a shopping trolly or kids tricycle..... :gay:

I'd have to agree there .. hahah

obviously straight line speed is no match - but we werent trying to pass him - thats the whole point of following someone......

you may have seen the bighorn i mean - its orange with "bignoise car audio" all over it and 20 inch chromies... - he runs all the soundoff competitions... and it goes around corners like nothing else I have ever seen!

just found a picture of it... for those of you who dont know what vehicle i mean, its the orange one at this end of the line up... more commonly seen as a soccer mum vehicle....

Posted Image

Gus Posted on Sep 25 2004, 02:43 PM

the only sensible thing ive ever heard you say

word