Sign in to follow this  
petone

Wierd Alarm thingy

Who here saw Top Gear last night? If you did you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway Jeremy Clarkson found out that if you hold the remote for your car alarm to your head you can almost double the range of it.

I tried it and it works! I don't know how or why buts its dam cool. Can anyone explain the science behind it, and is it bad for you? (Could it be screwing up you head or anything?

Yeah, I saw it, must be the electrical fields in the head amplifying the remote signal...f**king odd though...very odd.... :blink:

Yeah, I saw it, must be the electrical fields in the head amplifying the remote signal...f**king odd though...very odd.... :blink:

could be that there are little radio transmitters in our heads... or maybe the people its worked for have metal plates in their heads that act as booster stations or something? im gunna try that now...

Have you also noticed that your alarm will disarm from a greater distance at night?

You would look pretty stupid in a carpark disarming your alarm with the remote by your head.... :lol:

Yeah that was funny shiz

lucky i carry a spare head in the trunk so i wont get cancer when i try this

"HEAD CANCER"

wonder if it works on other body parts..could be a new party trick for Gus

..the amazing JC remote opening trick...

on second thought...not a good idea to give him new excuses to get neked.

YEY NEW TOP GEAR

..anyone notice the piss take of 5th gear..lol

Guest Spargo

Electrical signals caused by neurons firing in your brain act as a transmission amplifier.

Its not really bad for you, as if the frequencies used were harmful (microwave for example) they wouldnt be used in the remote in the first place.