Sign in to follow this  
JiB

Puke a few w/ends ago (56k - danger to the manifold)

I have some photos from the weekend I've finally got round to taking off the camera. They're not flash photos and haven't been edited at all. They're a bit average.

My excuse is I used to do film, black and white still lifes, so digital colour motorsport is a big leap for me. And the zoom lense I was using didn't have a UV filter so everything's washed out :(

Anyways, enough talking, here they are.

EDIT: Balls, photobucket's made the resolution quite crap. Anyone know where I can upload without this happening? I'm rubbish at handling digital images.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by JiB

oooooo mal clark at taupo was funny to watch, pretty much drifting the whole thing

WHERE THE PICTURES OF THE CLASSIC TRIAL???? :P

edit - speeeliinkg

Edited by Jamez

oooooo mal clark at taupo was funny to watch, pretty much drifting the whole thing

WHERE THE PICTURES OF THE CLASSIC TRIAL???? :P

edit - speeeliinkg

Sorry, was probably teasing Mal about facing the wrong way then :lol:

02JUCY is a square tail light 2002 with turbo arches, front spoiler and rear spoiler. Its got a 5spd, I assume an LSD, vented front discs and drum rears, and an M10 running side draft carbies. Pretty sure its coilover front, standard rear. I dunno what sort of cam Pete runs or what power he has, but he's been running pretty good times (for a 2002) so the car is set up well.

02JUCY is a square tail light 2002 with turbo arches, front spoiler and rear spoiler. Its got a 5spd, I assume an LSD, vented front discs and drum rears, and an M10 running side draft carbies. Pretty sure its coilover front, standard rear. I dunno what sort of cam Pete runs or what power he has, but he's been running pretty good times (for a 2002) so the car is set up well.

Must be that pimp rear rear spoiler he's got :P He was dyno'd at 100-130rwhp in the last Dixi can't remember exactly.

Only just over 100hp from memory, which seems light as its pretty quick.