Sign in to follow this  
nigel_1981

Massive Intro

Hey yall,

My ride is a E39 9/98 M62TU, white with black leather interior, got about 170K on the clock now.

I've put some KW coilovers in recently, which all need to all come out because I forgot to put the bump stops in (idiot)! And have brand new 19" with toyo rs1's all round. I wouldn't mind selling the rears so if anyone is after two 265/30/19s near new, let me know. I'll put some 285s on instead.

I'm touching up all the seats atm the mo as well and have redone the rear parcel tray due to sun fade. It does however have double glazing and full rear blinds. I hear that's rare..

Next the rear door panels come off and then I'm doing some preventative maintenance on the windows before the cables go. Brought a kit from a guy in the states. And I'll be sure I do a good job of sealing them up as I heard they leak.

Trans oil is going to get dropped and I'm thinking Penrite as opposed to Esso due to not having much $$ atm.

Would like to be pointed to a suspension guru who can set the car up so it pulls 1.2G in the corners! haha (maybe)

All those in H-town hands up. Also had a E38 735il which I wrote off in a death defying incident, I get my license back next month wahoo! So I've got some parts for that for fob off that also.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum.... Pictures of your car is a must do

Dont go for the cheaper trans oil. Use either OEM ESSO or you could use ELF G3 LL, which is what we use

Never compromise on using quality lubricants on your car...you might end up regretting it

Hey Nigel,

Glad you found your way here.When Glenn speaks we all listen-you cant go wrong taking his advice.

Use the search & you'll find all you need to know about trans services etc.

Hanging out for pix-white 540's are pretty uncommon & imo look s**thot.

Mark.

welcome Nige.........great car you have there if I do say so myself ;)

1.2G in a E39 no probs.........just make sure you have the sunroof shut As you will be sat on it shortly after :P

seriously tho im impressed with them for a big bus,

lets see some better pics tho........a white e39 gotta be rare?

cheers Dean