Sign in to follow this  
JasonL

BMW E30 Air Filter Heat shield/Pod filter

Personally, with the exchange rate the way it is cheaper to make one your self out of alloy etc, I will find some pics of my one I made out of oven tray :ph34r:

Posted Image

(Before I put a lid on it)

Posted Image

(And what it looks like today)

My one is a little more extreme cos the pipe coming off the right goes to a custom air intake at the fog light cover, but just to give you a idea.

But if you want it to look factory/tidy I would just buy the heatshield online then get a pod filter from here to save on getting more owned by the exchange rate

Just my 2c

Edited by Brams

Personally, with the exchange rate the way it is cheaper to make one your self out of alloy etc, I will find some pics of my one I made out of oven tray :ph34r:

Posted Image

(Before I put a lid on it)

Posted Image

(And what it looks like today)

My one is a little more extreme cos the pipe coming off the right goes to a custom air intake at the fog light cover, but just to give you a idea.

But if you want it to look factory/tidy I would just buy the heatshield online then get a pod filter from here to save on getting more owned by the exchange rate

Just my 2c

Yeah this is what im looking at doing. Was just wondering if you can just buy them instead off having to make/mod something together.

post-3661-1234426537_thumb.jpg

I can do the pod filter..its near new Simota brand...same as in the pictures $75 + freight