Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

In or out?

Hey guys.

Its been a long time since i last posted here regularly, and about 4 years since the bmw left the garage.

We are at a point now where we (My dad and I) need to decide if we move on from the e30, sell it as a whole or as parts, or if we find a good donor car and put all the nicer bits of the direlect bmw in the garage and have a half decent e30.

There is two points to this post, one is to see what people think is a good idea to do, and the other is to see if anybody has any offers of:

A) money for the car or parts

B) Knows somebody who is selling a clean facelift that suits what Dad and I are after.

We would be looking for a 2 door (preferably), manual 2.5 face lift. So it makes it a bit harder to come across something so specific, hence posting the question here to see if anybody has or knows anyone selling/thinking of selling.

As the other option, parts we would possibly have for sale if we chose this route are a (fiberglass, probably not genuine) 4 door Mtech II kit minus wing, reacro styled seats, obc, good 2 litre engine, done around 100K etc etc

Lets see what people have to say/have?