Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

E36 325i Manual Black etc etc

Hey guys, car is for sale on trademe at the moment. Have to sell as im moving country, very reluctant. Was going to move it with me but was going to cost a Fair amount. Anyway everthing is covered in the trademe auction.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...821&ed=true

Regards

Ethan

Also have a nice set of d2 coilovers. they are a month old. selling them for 800. Will throw in rear and front Strut braces

regards

Ethan

Also have a nice set of d2 coilovers. they are a month old. selling them for 800. Will throw in rear and front Strut braces

regards

Ethan

They wouldn't fit e46 aye...

I think its about $600-700 - call up a few companies and see who wants your business.

Im not so sure about the d2's. Would be best to call up D2 Nz and check. The mounting for them i imagine would be similar if not the same. Spring rates for e36 and e46 would be different but you could always adjust them on the coilover.

Strut braces are hinged, same ones on trademe. Just a set of cheapo's

Im moving to the gold coast as every other kiwi is lol. Studying there.

As for moving the car to chc. It would be alot cheaper to fly to akl. Tickets are $80 one way on grab a seat and then drive it back down.

Brent if you looking at this thread also. The engine bay picture is up on trademe

Brent if you looking at this thread also. The engine bay picture is up on trademe

yup thanks . yes found out vanos started october 1992

so you almost have a 1993 car .

good luck with the sale .

if you have buyers linning up to buy and sell to one of them , i might sell my one

92 325i coupe 5spd m3 interior ,chipped

CHeers thanks alot mate. Good luck with your sale also. Is the 325i you have still the same one from a year ago?

CHeers thanks alot mate. Good luck with your sale also. Is the 325i you have still the same one from a year ago?

same car i have had for few years now . havn't tried to sell it ,enjoy it too much

Come on guys show me some interest! lol. All offers are considered.

Pm me with interest.

Regards

Ethan

start price is now reserve so now u know where im at

Price has now been lowered to $7500. cheers

Im not so sure about the d2's. Would be best to call up D2 Nz and check. The mounting for them i imagine would be similar if not the same. Spring rates for e36 and e46 would be different but you could always adjust them on the coilover.

Strut braces are hinged, same ones on trademe. Just a set of cheapo's

Im moving to the gold coast as every other kiwi is lol. Studying there.

As for moving the car to chc. It would be alot cheaper to fly to akl. Tickets are $80 one way on grab a seat and then drive it back down.

Could I offer some info on getting it to ChC having just got my 540 down from ACKL, stick it on a coastal freighter and $500 later it is in Lyttleton, untouched if not a little salt sprayed. I got the Ferry crossing rate of $600 one way, plus a $80 air fare and gas of say $100. I saved nearly $300 and only missed out on getting to know it better, earlier. Hope that gives an alternative.

Good to know mate, cheers for the info

Where's Crockett? I seem to recall he thought the car was worth $6k. He must be quite pleased with himself.

Good luck - I think $6.5k is fair/good.

Yea i think hes eased up on whoring the for sale section since he bought himself a bmw finally.

6500 is very cheap for a well looked after manual coupe

Selling a rep m3 front bumper also. Never been used.

Pictures are on trademe

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-206009121.htm

Also still have those D2's for sale. Will fit all e36 Chassis.

Regards

Ethan

Hey Ethan,

Do you still have the mags, as pictured in your signature? If you do, would they be able to come on the car?

Scott

Hey scott,

Sorry mate I sold them a few months ago. I can send you a pm with details of the mags, price and where i got them from if your interested in buying a set

Regards,

Ethan

Price drop again. Auction ends in 6 hours