Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Autogauge gauges for e30..

Guest FrantiC

I have a few gauges pulled from an e30 with an m20.

Gauges include:

Water temperature

Oil temperature

Oil pressure.

Selling the lot WITH all required sensors, You just need to wire it all up. So includes a sensor and adaprtor to fit into the thermostat housing for water temp, And a sandwhich plate for the m20 that fits between your oil filter and block with the pressure sensor and temperature sensor for oil. Gauges are in plastic pod things, so you can mount them on the dash or whatever...

Silver series I think, so should have orange LED's when lit up. White gauge faces, orange needles.

$90 ONO for the 3 gauges with pods, with all sensors and that sorta stuff. All it needs is for you to wire it up again.

Wouldnt wana sell the water temp and oil pressure sender adapters separate would you?

Guest FrantiC

Will see how it goes, If no one wants to buy the whole "set" then I guess il start selling stuff separate.

I might have to set you up as a "favourite seller" on Bimmersport at this rate!

As you say sensors for these, I'm guessing all are electrical gauges, not mechanical right? Have you had chance to test them out to see if they are working ok?

Also, what size are the dials, 2"?

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

Guest FrantiC

Haha :P

Yeah they are all working fine, I bought them like 6 months ago - had these in when I had the 2.0L in til just before i put the 2.7L in.

Yep they are 2" gauges. And yes they are all electronic.