Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

m-tech 2 bits

Guest FrantiC

I have a m-tech2 wing I do not need or want. Also all the side panel pieces for a e30 coupe. No lower sideskirts.

I have no idea what sort of price these things go for.. Just bought a kit myself and selling what I don't need.

They are a dark grey (i think its granite silver?).

I am thinking $220 for the wing..

$300 for the door pods (from front fenders to rear quarts - for a 2 door coupe!).

Or other wise hit me an offer see if you get lucky. Sorry no pictures as of yet.

- Not looking at selling the side pieces seperatley. Buy wing and door pods and you can have them for $500..

Edited by FrantiC

Guest FrantiC

?

I am trying to sell my wing and coupe door pods..

Offers at this stage as no one seems interested in anything??

?

I am trying to sell my wing and coupe door pods..

Offers at this stage as no one seems interested in anything??

I interest your door pod,but do you sell the front togeter?

Guest FrantiC

Dont sell to mitch, he will mess you around

Lol, I can't understand mitch already so yeah think I'll pass on dealing with him..

Dont sell to mitch, he will mess you around

this guy(sirE30) asking me to sell the E30 side skirt to him on 11st DEC last year,and said hold to new year pick up.I haven't heard any call from him.and pm third times,and reply me said pick up at AUCKLAND anniversary day meeting.also didn't hear any call before and after that day.while FEB I put my sideskirt on TM,on guy pay 150 to buy now.is that fair enough?now sir E30 just said mitch is doggy.unbelievable.

SIRE30. If you have a problem with mitch and want to warn people from dealing wth him, please post a reason.

Mitch - I think I can understand you, even if your english is a bit hard to read. Sounds to me like a misunderstanding about a pickup time. This can happen when communications aren't clear. Perhaps you need to take more care when setting up these arrangements when you know your english isn't the best.

Time to drop it guys. If someone has an problem with a deal with another bimmersport member that cannot be resolved, please bring it up with admin/mods before posting it up in the public forum - we may be able to sort something out for you.

Edited by bravo

I've dealt with Mitch a few times now, and although hard to understand at times, he is not Doggy in my opinion, and I will happily deal with him again. :)

I've dealt with Mitch a few times now, and although hard to understand at times, he is not Doggy in my opinion, and I will happily deal with him again. :)

Thank you very much David.