Sign in to follow this  
detbeamer

Wireing Diagram E30

Hello! iv just droped a red top sr20det in to my 1983 coupe iv find the wireing diagrams for the sr20 but! i cant have one and not the othere so im hopeing that you guys would help me out plz dont give me sh*t for puting a jap motor in a beamer lol i know how you all feel about that stuff.

p.s if any one needs help with puting a nissan motor in a beamer i may be of some help. :D

Cool swap, you're not the first on the forum to do this. There are at least 3 sweet sr20det conversion done already.

one

two

three

Try PM'ing member iplezer. or visit www.r3vlimited.com and check out the m5x conversion section. Theres wiring diagrams in the m50 conversion thread.

WTF are you on? I said cool engine swap. The correct response was:

"Thanks for your help, I appreciate that you saved me the trouble of clicking the SEARCH BUTTON".

EDIT: Self moderated lol.

Edited by bravo

ummm yea ok... im not that bloody cluels did a "SEARCH" and did find anying and u where no help at all. but hey thanks for trying know need to try be a smartass about it all.

hell no ill never sell or swap it sorri

Sure you won't.

You really shouldn't argue with a moderator. If you re-read what he said, he suggesting contacting a member who has done the swap and probably knows how the wiring works. That's pretty helpful.

Otherwise, you could try searching using my favourite... google:

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=e30+wirin...lient=firefox-a

The VERY FIRST LINK is to a forum with a link to wiring diagrams, including a 1983 e30 (note the last link is 10mb).

I mean you really didn't try very hard...

Edited by CamB

Warned. Thread closed. You don't deserve any further help on this issue.