Sign in to follow this  
YTEASE

bilstein shocks for 325i motorsport

howzit ppl got a set of front n rear bilsteins for sale. . front luk as dey hav been rebuilt to specs im not sure off. . bak in gud condition will post pics as soon as i get ma camera.. ny reasonable offer considered need a quik sale. .

Edited by Zak

howzit ppl got a set of front n rear bilsteins for sale. . front luk as dey hav been rebuilt to specs im not sure off. . bak in gud condition will post pics as soon as i get ma camera.. ny reasonable offer considered need a quik sale. .

What he is trying to say is:

"How are you people. I've got a set of front and rear bilsteins for sale. Front look like they have been rebuilt to specifications I'm not sure of. The rear are in good condition. Will post pictures as soon as I get my camera. Any reasonable offer considered as I need a quick sale"

:P

whats a reasonable offer for second hand parts? $100?

Edited by Jamez

Can you please write in proper english? This is what the keyboard is for.

Also, man up and post a price. Use trademe if you want to run an auction.

Can you please write in proper english? This is what the keyboard is for.

Also, man up and post a price. Use trademe if you want to run an auction.

Sorry about the text language was in a rush. But anyways would you like proper grammar and punctuation too! lol take it easy man no need to get all agitated, and as for the price im not trying to run an auction checkin what other people would be willing to pay for them. . Also forgot to state they for an e30. still havnt got a chance to take pics wil do that tomorrow. .

Sorry about the text language was in a rush. But anyways would you like proper grammar and punctuation too! lol take it easy man no need to get all agitated, and as for the price im not trying to run an auction checkin what other people would be willing to pay for them. . Also forgot to state they for an e30. still havnt got a chance to take pics wil do that tomorrow. .

Did you know there was a study done on text language recently and although it was marginally faster to write it, it took on average twice as long to read as normal text. The study included texters and not texters alike and even the text speak people couldnt read it as fast as they could 'proper' English.

As for the 'offers' comment, either put up a price or the thread will be deleted. The rules state all for sale threads require a photo and a price. We obviously all know what a set of shocks look like, but your missing the price.

Threads asking for offers just become a farce, so safe yourself the trouble.

Don't expect anyone to bother with serious offers if you don't post a price. You could be wanting 1k or $50, who knows. If you want to find out, quote, 'What other people would be willing to pay for them' then start an auction on t/m.

Forum rules state you must include a price and photos. This has been said in pretty much every for sale thread in the last 2 weeks.

We're not having a go at you mate, just trying to help you sell them.

edit - Martyn beat me to it.

Edited by Nick021

ya

Hey, i could be interested once a price is established.

As i don't know a ton about shock replacement would these be suitable to put with a set of H&R's (into an e30) recently purchased from Keith, or would i need to get them checked out before putting them in?

Also whats a reasonable price to pay for 2nd hand Bilsteins?

Cheers

If anyone wants to buy these shocks please contact the OP.

He's been asked both publicly and privately to put up a price and has chosen not to.