Sign in to follow this  
vamsee

BMW 520i E60 Stereo Help

Hi,

I am relatively new to the forum, but I just got BMW 520i E60 (2.2ltr)

Have a CD Player and Stacker as well. The manual says the CD Player can read GPS Discs, although I have not been given one.

Also, I was wondering if anyone can suggest how I can upgrade to a Ipod outlet or Mp3 player ?

Thank you ..

Vams

Errr, no it can't. If you have navigation then your DVD slot is where you put in the nav disc.

The way to tell whether you have navigation or not? You should have 2 disc slots, wider screen, and voice control.

BMW dealer is where you go for aux or ipod. The cost will be around $300 and $600 respectively.

There is a DIY for aux install at e60.net, however you will still need programming.

Wellington bimmersporters who attended a Jeff Gray presentation last year will be able to tell you the fun that you're going to have with programming a non NZ new E60. Good luck.

Welcome, and have you posted your car's pictures?

Errr, no it can't. If you have navigation then your DVD slot is where you put in the nav disc.

The way to tell whether you have navigation or not? You should have 2 disc slots, wider screen, and voice control.

BMW dealer is where you go for aux or ipod. The cost will be around $300 and $600 respectively.

There is a DIY for aux install at e60.net, however you will still need programming.

Wellington bimmersporters who attended a Jeff Gray presentation last year will be able to tell you the fun that you're going to have with programming a non NZ new E60. Good luck.

Welcome, and have you posted your car's pictures?

oops...."some hardware may become outdated....."