Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Picked myself up a 540i E39

Woah, that's pimp Dan. What are the DRFTIT plates going to go on now?

Might chuck them on the racecar to scare off anyone trying to pass me on the corners. lol.

But I am going to change the stupid EGG plate thats for sure. Going to order me a Euro plate tonight.

Might chuck them on the racecar to scare off anyone trying to pass me on the corners. lol.

But I am going to change the stupid EGG plate thats for sure. Going to order me a Euro plate tonight.

Is there any point in getting the euro plate if you havn't got another plate in it's place?

Will go and claim I lost one of my plates so I can get a new set. Something other than EGG. Then get them made as Euro plates. Will also cover the scratches where Euro plates have already been.

How much does that cost? Even if you 'stretch' the truth?

Dan, I rang plates with my p-plate, but they still wanted $300 to change to Euro :(

Unless the number has been registered as a Euro plate with Plates NZ then it'll "only" cost $79.99 to remake by licensys.

How much does that cost? Even if you 'stretch' the truth?

i think its approx $14 to get new plates (non-personalised) if you "lost" ;) your old ones.

Then you would have to pay to get the europlates as well

It is $16.80 for a new set of plates. Then the Euro plates I am going to get are the ones from overseas as I can't afford the $600 that Plates.co.nz want to charge you for making a longer plate. All up prob around $70.

But would cost me more than that to fix the Euro plate scratches and wear on the bumpers.