Sign in to follow this  
Jonty m50e30

a couple of things

firstly, I was once here before but the buggers at work blocked the site, so now I have access at home - sweet.

I have a couple of things to shift from the shed,

e36 15" bottle cap style alloys with warrantable michelines good for skids $300 set

e30 14" bottle caps $150 set

e30 coupe interior including seats in average condo also door cards etc offers

1983 m10 1776cc from e30 316 carbed complete with five speed manual still in car, recent head geasket runs sweet, carb needs a tune offers - m50 going in soon

Also looking to buy front brake callipers from 325 (to fit 22mm vented rotors) and rear trailing arms for disc conversion and LSD by some magical miricle someone has one for sale. Drop us a line.

Cheers

and LSD by some magical miricle

join the queue...its out the door! unless you have a leprechaun.....they're badass

wow look at that finally find a set of bottle caps just wen im getting rid of the car lol

typical knowing my luck

Hi, damage report re E30 wheels?

Also, any pics?

wow look at that finally find a set of bottle caps just wen im getting rid of the car lol

typical knowing my luck

Ryan

I might grab my two bottlecaps back off you, if you are getting rid of your 320i.

Cheers

Yeah the e30 bottle caps are not too flash, they are straight but could do with a repaint, they were on a 83 316, they have tyres on at the mo but all different types, I'll try to get some pics up soon, from memory I think one looks slightly different maybe off a later car, prob suit spares or skids, i'll do all four for a hundy.