Sign in to follow this  
byza213

fs 1994 toyota sprinter

WILL POST PICS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad points no wof and reg (not degregd)

- only thing wrong mechanically is it needs and new tensioner and waterpump belt maybe even just the belt , still drives but drains battery fast (alternator belt)

for wof tyres n wiper blades as i no bought it off a work mate that left it sittin in his yard

body is decent condition dent on rear bumper, good do with some hubcap spinners LOL!!

its manual and done 180kz drives well before the issue happened good runner and good on gas

need ito be gone before the end of the month ,otherwise the reg wil laps, or ill just pt on hold

rego is agk524 .

wanting 600ono

also have ammobilzer remote

some might be able to help but whats the issue with rego

does the buyer / seller have to cover for the year not paid?

Some capital letters would help!

Often, the new owner will be required to pay the back-owed reg, however, I have successfully argued with the post office worker and had it "reset" for me. They would then chase you for it.

Either way someone has to pay if it wasn't put on hold.

Some capital letters would help!

Often, the new owner will be required to pay the back-owed reg, however, I have successfully argued with the post office worker and had it "reset" for me. They would then chase you for it.

Either way someone has to pay if it wasn't put on hold.

The seller is responsible for any outstanding licensing up until the change of ownership. Once the change of ownership is transferred the new owner has no charges owing. The seller will be chased for the registration owing up until the change of ownership has been transferred.

This is probably why you see so many de-registered vehicles as the seller doesn't want to pay the outstanding registration because they didn't put the registration on hold.

Ehh I got beaten to it, buy lots

Here is the link to factsheet 49 anyway

Are there any special circumstances?

I've bought a vehicle without a licence

You'll only be required to pay from the date you or the seller notifies the NZTA of the change of ownership, not the date the licence was due. The seller is liable for the unpaid fees before the change of ownership date.

http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/factsheets/49.html

Edited by Jimmy

oh right i managed to change it to my name with no worrys ?

how much is it roughly cause i cant be bothered really?

does IT have snow tyres? :angry:

dude i got the car with those tyres and wof/d etc i cant even tell the diff between the two

bump

rego lapses on 07/04/09

cars just sitting would be a good run around if you you no how to changet a alternator belt and tensioner..drives all good with a new battery but will obvoiusly die out .. would pay to do belt and tensioner at the same time because that controls power steering etc....have replaced alternator also .but was dont the belt was old n cracked and tensioner needed to be replaced