Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 bits and pieces

Is that a frnt strut brace for sale?

Guest FrantiC

Will take $180 shipped for the wing, though I will hold on to it as I may be using it for a trade..

Tech 2 door pods $150 + shipping.

6x 325i m50 injectors, 17.5lbs straight swap into m20. $55 shipped. Have a m50 fuel rail too.

325i AFM motronic 1.3

325i intake elbow

m20 sumps

used clutch and pressure plate, good condition - 10,000k's , $50

make offers on anything.... Will take $50 on pickup for 4.45 lock diff.

If your local come have a look, cheap as chips just need to get rid of this stuff and to fund my turbo m20 build! ! !

Edited by FrantiC

I'll give you $50 for the locked diff, If you'd ship it?

Or are you coming to the Anzac Cruise?

Edited by E30ONP

Guest FrantiC

Left rear PRE FACELIFT taillight $30

Right rear quarter window from e30 325i coupe (glass and surround) $20

Also full e30 exhaust system .. pickup only... $100 for manifold back. Includes a coby muffler, twin outlet muffler. Not too loud but has that nice bmw growl to it.

Does 180 shipped mean 180 + shipping or 180 including shipping? I've always been confused about that. Anyway I have lots of money and a Mtech 1 wing that needs to be replaced with your wing.

Guest FrantiC

Sorry m-tech 2 wing and pods are now sold.

"180 shipped" means it includes shipping price in it ^_^

Guest FrantiC

I want locky :(

It's like ~30-35KG so i can't send via my normal NZ Post and all other courier are 25km away in Napier, So yeah it's a long drive to get a price quote for it. Never sent anything heavy like it before so not sure who would send it either lolz :huh:

It's like ~30-35KG so i can't send via my normal NZ Post and all other courier are 25km away in Napier, So yeah it's a long drive to get a price quote for it. Never sent anything heavy like it before so not sure who would send it either lolz :huh:

whats wrong with weighing it, measuring it approximately, ringing up and askin for a quote with your weight/ measurements then bubble wrap it up heaps, and send away?

Guest Simon*

If you get it to me and someone chucks me a little $$ for the extra gas I'll burn I might consider taking it up to Akl this weekend

Just a thought - I'm going anyway. I don't want to worry about how you guys sort it, but I don't mind carrying the piece.

Guest FrantiC

If you get it to me and someone chucks me a little $$ for the extra gas I'll burn I might consider taking it up to Akl this weekend

Just a thought - I'm going anyway. I don't want to worry about how you guys sort it, but I don't mind carrying the piece.

Sounds good, If anyone from aucks wants the diff then yeah $50 to me ? Then a lil extra to Simon for bringing it up.

Note it has a broken rear cover as stated in first post.. Just incase anyone has missed that.

Guest FrantiC

stuff going for free now (bumper covers, rear shocks, just heaps of stuff!!).. buy anything and il throw in stuff for free if you can pick it up just come have a look take whatever!!!!