Sign in to follow this  
smokenbaby

Help needed

Guest Simon*

It's not a kit per se

What you do is subscribe to "Lice my Lide" magazine. Each issue comes with a new piece of plastic and a tube of glue. You assemble and fit the plastic body pieces as per the instructions and improvise the rest with painted weetbix boxes. After 103 monthly installments of the magazine and some paper mache you should have the "kit" you desire.

For the interior you go to Appliance Shed and buy the entire contents of one of their bargain bins and position it all around the inside with bluetack and snot.

I love it :D ROR

I am NZ distibutor of aforementioned magazine.

First copy only $15 plus freight! Comes with everything you need to get started. Fist copy comes with cool "brembo" brake caliper covers for that performance look without the performance price.

PM me t o subscribe.

GEEBUS,

If I was following that car I would be verrrry afraid of alll the plastic spoilers flying off and slicing my jugular

(I say this cause no car with ten tonnes of plastic couls actually go more than walking speed)