Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Rt Ft Bumber Indicator Lens

Hi All

I need a Front Right (also if anyone has a front left one, I'll take it too) bumper indicator lens.

I had a stone go through mine today on the way to Hamilton. The bulb is still fine, so just need the actual orange plastic piece.

Greame, you don't have any floating around do you?

Cheers

Grant

I certainly hope so, I am currently glueing up my old one (with a big chunk missing)....oh well it will do in the meantime.

I know that I have one, I just don't know which side I have.I'll check & get back to you if I have any luck.

Cheers Greame, let me know, I don't think that the are 'side specific' so either should do.

Hi Graeme, funnily enough i've just had a stone go through my right high beam lens, you wouldn't by any chance.... :D

Is there anything stopping you FL guys from making your own?

I went down to the plastic shop and they gave me some off-cuts of orange plastic and i cut it to shape. It doesn't have the pattern that the normal ones do but i did both sides and it looks fine (as good, if not better than stock)

Cost me nothing and it gets warrants no worries.

Grant ,I found it. PM me or call on 299 7942 or 021 136 7007.

Carl, I know I have one light.Fingers crossed that its the one you need, I'll get back to you when I find it.