Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

e34 540i... good price?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-209952298.htm

Dad is interested in this.. I have no idea about the e34 and what to look out for, problems etc??

Does it look like a good deal??

it seems to have ok km's but then again when do they tend to need a re-fresh/re-build?

Laurence

Dad is interested in this.. I have no idea about the e34 and what to look out for, problems etc??

it seems to have ok km's but then again when do they tend to need a re-fresh/re-build?

Laurence

Looks nice. Check for FSH and send it to Jeff Gray / Page to be fully checked out. Nice colour, tasetful additions and price seems fair too.

I've owned two NZ new E34's and they are lovely cars. I'd much rather have this than a doggy old import E39.

if your looking for E34 you should keep your eye on this one, like the listing says "Someone is going to get a BARGAIN.."

I know its only a 535i but I prefer the 6cyl myself

TM E34 535i

Guest Simon*

This is Arros's old car. Member here. I'd chase him up for more detail

Very mint, well loved 540. Lot of money has been spent.

Alloy M60 is light for a V8 (compared to M30 too) and when driven sensibly can give as good if not better mileage than a 535. Plus the torque is addictive :)

will have normal e 34 issues,he will struggle to win a grass ghymkhana in it :)

Saw it on the road just a week ago. Looked nice. I really think M-tech E34s look better in person than in pictures.

Nay Simon, not mine but identical this expired listing is my car. This car belongs to Dunknut (Duncan) BS member- PM him. He was looking at buying mine when he came across this one. He is selling to buy a boat. Can't vouch (sp?) for the car but Duncan seems a pretty cool guy.

Mine was NZ new and sweet as car.

Good price

"I've owned two NZ new E34's and they are lovely cars. I'd much rather have this than a doggy old import E39."- I just bought a Jappa E39 540- also a sweetas car (needs a few things fixing which is reflected in the purchase price 135K km but imported at 17K km so is a 'good' import. Imports can be dodgy YES: some but not all. Having said that: NZ new is excellent!

Adrian

I have seen this car around East Auckland. It does look and sound like a well loved example. Photo's never seem to do E34's justice, and this car looks great up close and on the road.

5500 is a fair price.