Sign in to follow this  
Nic325i

Wow

I was just looking through the new Classic car magazine. Someone has a 1989 325 motorsport (white) advertised at $19,200.

Makes me feel quite good about the price I paid :)

Guest Spargo

Clever newbie! I like you already. You have no idea how many M-tec II owners i've offered a realistic price to, only to be laughed at... The best bit is when their car is still for sale 3 months down the track.

To be honest, being a bit precious seems to be a prerequisite for M-tc II owners.

agreed......one thing that puts things into perspective for me is that a certain person i know just got a SA m325i, 2.7 L (prob c. 200hp), full M3 5 lug suspension, black leather....paid in the region of 10k......and its MINT! so there ya go...love people who want 15k+ for their M325's with cloth interiors and stock 325i engines....the ONLY thing going for them is the LSD....the kit can be gotten relatively easily (or must be with the amount you see around) and otherwise its stock

all m325 owners seem the same

Guest Spargo

I still haven't gotten over that damned car Gus, you bastards better pay for my therapy.

.the kit can be gotten relatively easily (or must be with the amount you see around)

Keeping in mind they are cheap FG knockoffs with a horrid fitment, alla the one we saw in Mission Bay!!

OEM or nothing!!!

OEM or nothing!!!

hehe keep saying that till you see the price, and see a well fitting fg kit (after alot of pissing round)..

fg all the way boh, just be prepared to have it fitted well

Haha, the horrid fitment of a Mtech kit wasnt by any chance on a 325i vert??

Thats mine :blush: its really bad, taking it to autobody therapy in the next couple of weeks

There is meant to me a white one being available from a service guy at Jerry Claytons currently pretty cheap.

Outside of that I know nothing about it.

Peter told me Gus.

Some people are so hard out for an m325i that they do pay stupid prices. I know there are dreamers, but they are only encouraged by people who offer to buy your car when stopped at the lights, (3 times in 6 months), and leaving notes on your windscreen. Its supply and demand.

Guest Spargo

Cain, details of said car please?

M325i, supply and demand? Auckland has M325i's coming out of its a**hole. The only problem is that the truely great ones (like gus mentioned) are never for sale, or you never see them.

It is impossible to go for a drive and not see a couple.

Since Jan, i've gone at looked at no less than 8 M-tec II's and 6 M-tec I's. All of them pretty sh*t in their own little way.

but they are only encouraged by people who offer to buy your car when stopped at the lights, (3 times in 6 months),

heh i get that with my plate :D

and sometimes the car too.. but more so the plate.. damn honda :P

Obviously you get people who want more $ than what it is worth, but people pay good $ for m325i's because they want them, simple. If they didnt want them they would cost little more than any other e30.

I see maybe one a week and I am on the road all day for my job, (up to 323,000km now :huh: ). I dont know of many other cars that are in a $8-15k range where random people off the street offer to buy.

Sorry guys. Here is all I know.

Charles at Jerry Claytons has a 325is for sale. 135k, white, black leather

021 224 7140.

That's it from me. Someone can tell me what it's like.

I'm off for a haircut and then to The Austrian alps. See you all in late Nov.

Prost!

And, no I'm not skiing.

post-2-1098326255.jpg

Guest Spargo

I see maybe one a week and I am on the road all day for my job,

Dude, you work in newmarket still? That area is crawling with them!

Have a badass trip Cain, we'll see you at Mermere!

Cheers for the info, am investigating now. :drugs:

I'm from Pukekohe to Albany. Maybe im just unlucky?

Of course i'm keeping an eye out for others, I swear I dont see that many. None this week?

hehe keep saying that till you see the price, and see a well fitting fg kit (after alot of pissing round)..

fg all the way boh, just be prepared to have it fitted well

you rang?

gimme enough black gold and i can make yo FG kits bang* ..dog :thumb:

* - refers to fitting well and looking the shizzle**

** - refers to good***

*** - not evil****

**** - evil is good though, you cant have good if it wasnt for evil..and ass is good...how do you think you all got here if it wasnt for ass*****

5* - and yo get your self a piece of evil ass..and woooWEEEE :mosh: