Sign in to follow this  
mitchE30

E30 5 stud converted and what offset will follow

hi guys,I gonna to convert 5 stud on my E30,but I dont know what offset rims will fit the car.any one done it before?

please help.

hi guys,I gonna to convert 5 stud on my E30,but I dont know what offset rims will fit the car.any one done it before?

please help.

E36 offset, et35-45 works depending on the rim & tyre diameter/width/profile used.

For reference, I used et38 17x8" wheels with 245/40 Conti's on the rear of a PFL E30 sedan with just a "good roll" on the arches (with Kings SL springs).

thax for that ,I got a set of 17x8 ET46 wheels.so they may be fit into it.nice.

and I know rear it comes off Ti,what about the front?how you did convert the front?

thax for that ,I got a set of 17x8 ET46 wheels.so they may be fit into it.nice.

and I know rear it comes off Ti,what about the front?how you did convert the front?

for the front u use e36 struts with e30 tophats. need offset bushes to adjust the castor. try get the rear subframe and front srtuts out of the same car if u can.

which lower arm you use?E30 or E36?thanks again.

what happens when the wheel moves back in the arch? like aint it going to rub? just the pics of the conversion ya got E30-323ti(glen?) shows the wheel further back in the arch does it hit the guard? im just curious. always wanted to do the conversion since i saw your lil red beast just everyone in tauranga dont know shizl about bmw's